This 100% Bonus is open to new and existing Clients who deposit or re-deposit into their Live Individual, Joint, or Corporate ECN or Variable trading account with Primus Markets INTL Limited (PRIMUS MARKETS). With the 100% Bonus PRIMUS MARKETS will deposit 100% credit into the trading account of the Client and offer a cashback on every lot traded, subject to the terms and conditions below.
This Offer commences on 1st February 2016 and is valid until the 30th of June 2019, whereby the promotion will expire.
Terms and Conditions:
- PRIMUS MARKETS promotes a 100% Credit and USD 4 (for ECN Premier Accounts) and USD 2 (for Variable Spread Accounts) cashback on every standard lot traded (whereby a lot represents 100,000 units) for ECN and Variable spreads respectively (the “Offer”) to its Clients. The offer is subject to the terms and conditions contained in the present document and subject to all existing PRIMUS MARKETS’ terms and conditions.
- By registering, opening a live account, and or accepting the terms and conditions within the applicable landing pages and/or client member’s area, the trader is acknowledging that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Offer.
- This Offer is eligible to existing and new Clients of PRIMUS MARKETS who deposit or redeposit into their live Individual, Joint, or Corporate ECN Premier or Variable trading account, and who trade with any instrument Offered by PRIMUS MARKETS excluding US Equities.
- If the Clients’ account is being managed within a Multi-Account-Manager (MAM) or PAMM, in order to participate in this Offer, the client must register and open a new separate self-directed trading account.
- US Equity trading instruments will NOT be paid a rebate on any trading volume as part of this offer.
- Clients from China and Vietnam will only be able to participate in the offer using ECN Premier spread accounts. Variable accounts from China and Vietnam are NOT eligible for this promotion.
- The minimum deposit to apply for the Offer is USD 500 or currency equivalent. Additional deposits of any amount will increase the bonus amount by the respective amount deposited, The maximum Credit that can be obtained via the Offer is USD 10,000.00 or currency equivalent. After the account has received USD 10,000 in bonus credit funds, additional deposits will not increase the bonus amount.
- The maximum leverage offered with this Offer is 300:1. If your existing account leverage is greater than the maximum leverage (300:1), by accepting the terms and conditions, you agree that your account leverage will be instantly reduced to 300:1. PRIMUS MARKETS is not liable for any loss due to the reduction in leverage.
- This Offer is limited to one (1) account per Client and per IP address only, regardless of the numbers of accounts held by the client.
- The Offer may be used as a method to increase the maximum potential net position.
- Each time 1.0 lot is traded, the respective spread cashback (USD 4 or USD 2) or currency equivalent will be transferred from ‘Credit’ to ‘Balance’. Cashbacks are applied when a trade is closed (a trade must be closed for the cashback to be triggered). Should the bonus be lost and open positions remain, the client will not receive cashback for those open positions upon closing.
- Positions open for less than one minute are not eligible to get cashback; positions open for more than one minute, but less than two minutes qualify for 50% of the stated cashback amount.
- Should the account equity equal the Offer amount, then the Credited amount will be automatically removed from the Client’s account.
- The English version of this document shall supersede, in the incidence of any discrepancy in the terms of this Offer, once translated into other languages.
- The 100% Bonus part of the Offer is for trading purposes only and cannot be withdrawn nor be lost.
- Any withdrawal made from the Client’s account will result in the bonus credit being fully removed.
- Internal MT4 to MT4 transfers, to or from the Offer account, are not permitted. If an internal transfer is requested, the 100% Bonus part of the Offer will be removed.
- Under no circumstances shall PRIMUS MARKETS be liable for any consequences of any Offer cancelation or decline, including, but not limited to order(s) closure by Stop Out.
- Table of examples of the 100% Bonus part of the Offer:
Your Deposit Bonus (Credit) Calculation Your Bonus (Credit) Your Equity USD 500 100% on USD 500 USD 500 USD 1000 USD 1,000 100% on USD 1,000 USD 1,000 USD 2,000 USD 10,000 100% on USD 10,000 USD 10,000 USD 20,000 USD 30,000 Maximum USD 10,000 USD 10,000 USD 40,000 USD 50,000 Maximum USD 10,000 USD 10,000 USD 60,000
- This Offer cannot be combined with any other Bonus or cashback based on trading volume which PRIMUS MARKETS may offer. Should a Client’s trading account already have an existing Bonus, then they will not be able to opt in to this promotion OR by accepting these Terms and Conditions, the Client also accepts that the previous Bonus will be removed prior to the new Offer being applied.
- If PRIMUS MARKETS suspects or has reason to believe that a Client has abused or attempted to abuse the terms of this Offer or any other Offer presented by PRIMUS MARKETS, or has acted in bad faith, PRIMUS MARKETS reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deny, withhold, withdraw or terminate from that Client the Offer and, if necessary: (i) to withhold, cancel and subtract from that Client’s account(s), (ii) to terminate that Client’s access to services provided by PRIMUS MARKETS and/or terminate the contract between PRIMUS MARKETS and the Client for the provision of services (iii) to block that Client’s Account(s) (however, save it where otherwise required by a relevant authority) and to arrange for the transfer of any unused balance, less the Offer amount as well as any profits which the Company deems to have been gained via Abusive Behavior, to the Client. Where Abusive Behavior includes but is not limited to:
- Where a Client, by himself or acting with others (including an Introducing Broker/ Affiliate/ Money Manager) established a trading position or positions which have the purpose or effect of extracting the Credit provided and/ or profits generated by the Offer, without exposure to economic risk, including without limitation loss of the Offer or the Client’s capital (or the capital of others).
- Where the Client, by himself or acting with others (including an Introducing Broker/ Affiliate/ Money Manager) hedges his positions, including without limitation, holding open position(s) in one direction, including by way of illustration only, single or correlated currencies, at given periods, internally (using other trading accounts held with PRIMUS MARKETS) or externally (using other trading accounts held with other brokers).
- In the event an account has open positions or a floating profit/loss and the Offer amount is removed for any reason, PRIMUS MARKETS will not be liable for any adverse effects.
- In the event that an account qualifies as Inactive all bonuses and promotion credits will be automatically removed.
- It is important that Eligible Clients are aware that their risks are not limited to their deposit(s) and that by making a qualifying trade it is possible to lose more than their deposit. In some circumstances, losses may be considerably more than any initial or minimum deposit.
- PRIMUS MARKETS reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to alter, amend or terminate the Offer, or any aspect of it, at any time and without prior notice.
Alpha Tradex Limited © All Rights Reserved 2019